onsdag 16 november 2011

39 days



Hyacinths are my favorite winter flowers. I am a Christmas freak and buying hyacinths are the starting shot for my Christmas preparations. I usually try to keep myself from buying them until December but just couldn’t resist when I saw these in my flower shop today. I only like the white ones though but on the other hand I am almost obsessed with those. I love having them in hyacinth glasses so I can see both the beautiful bud and the delicate roots. When they have almost bloomed over I sometimes pick the flowers and make a wreath by treading them on a piece of wire. I have them all over my house and coming home to the smell of hyacinths well that’s Christmas for me.







39 days and counting……

Take care
Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar