måndag 19 mars 2012

New additions….or addictions…

I visited a Yarn & Fabric show this weekend. They had a lot of rubbish there but also some really lovely yarn. Naturally I had to buy some….



I bought this beautiful 1-tread wool yarn from Iceland in the most amazing colors. The yarn was quite addictive. The green is for a sweater and the bright pink and red for a shawl. Don’t know what I will use the orange for yet but it will come to me in the end.



Then I found these gigantic “must have” buttons. I might have about a zillion buttons but nothing g like these. They will brighten up many a garment in my only too black wardrobe.


I also bought a ball of Noro yarn for a spider web thin Citron and….


.....a yarn made of recycled saris. Have yet to figure out what I want to use it for but that is part of the fun….


Now I need to rearrange my workroom to get it all in.
Jeanette



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar