fredag 30 mars 2012

The Friday Tutorial

An Easter flower arrangement
Are you having dinner guests at Easter? Why not impress them with a flower arrangement on the dinner table. It’s dead easy really ! I made two…but I will show you the other one next Friday.



You need:
Twigs, tulips – I used birch, apple tree and parrot tulips (my favourite). You also need oasis and something to build your arrangement in. I used an old tin bowl, a jumble sale find.


First soak the oasis in water and then place it in the bowl.



Add twigs around the rim of the bowl.


Then add tulips in-between the twigs.
I always use an uneven number; I think it looks better that way.



Finish the arrangement by placing one tulip in the middle of the bowl and four tulips around it. Keep the first one a bit taller than the other four to get a variation in height. Finally add a few more twigs but this time in a more upright position.




Done! I think it will look stunning once the tulips are in full bloom and the twigs has got tiny little leaves.



Now I leave you for the weekend. Hope you have a creative one!

Jeanette


PS If you look closely at the last photo you can see the pillow cover I made using celery. The turorial from two Fridays back.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar