torsdag 29 september 2011

Not according to plan



Today was my day off. I had plans for this day. I was going to finish the FeltUnited project, take my camera for a walk in the woods in the beautiful autumn weather and if I still had time to spare I wanted to finish my granny square cowl too. Instead I woke up with the cold from hell! My head feels like it’s filled with cotton and is going to explode any minute and I am coughing and sneezing so badly.

I tried to do some felting anyway but every time I sneeze, which is about once every ten seconds, I send the locks of wool dancing to the floor and have to begin all over again. Now I am giving up and heading for the sofa. I sent my daughter to the shop for a serious amount of chocolate. An old romantic movie and some chocolate are bound to make me feel better.

Take care
Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar