fredag 9 december 2011

The Friday Tutorial

Christmas garland

One of my friends isn’t very fond of Christmas so I decided to win her over. I made her a Christmas garland with a special message on it. In translation it says something like “give me some fucking Christmas peace”. What she might lack in the Christmas spirit department she makes up with a great sense of humor you see!

I used ordinary gift tags but you can cut your own out of card stock if you like. Or why not use the backside of playing cards? First I printed my message, cut the letters out and placed them on the tags to see how they fitted. Then I added some colored paper and glitter glue for embellishment. Finally I tied the tags to a black satin ribbon and the garland was done.














I had so much fun that I think I will make one for myself too.

Now I leave you for the weekend. Hope you have a creative one!

Jeanette






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar