fredag 16 december 2011

The Friday Tutorial

Reindeer garland
I am alot into garlands right now. They are fun to make and easy too and they give your home a fast touch of Christmas. So how about an easy, fun and fast project for the weekend?


Last year IKEA (yeah, I visit it a lot….) had reindeer Christmas tree ornaments. Since I have a crush on reindeers I found them extremely cute but I left the shop without them thinking I could make some of my own. Unfortunately I happened to forget that I absolutely suck at drawing! But when in need – google! So I googled reindeer template and I didn’t just find a template but also a great blog. Don’t you just love the internet?  Visit the blog here.

This is how I did the garland:

I chose some lovely red paper with different patterns. These are scrapbook paper colored on both sides but you could just as well use paper from some glossy magazine.




I traced the template to the paper and cut the reindeers out with a scissor. Then I glued them to a piece of string and the garland was finished!



Here they are hanging on the wall just waiting to be hung in the Christmas tree.



Now I leave you for the weekend. Hope you have a creative one!
Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar