torsdag 22 december 2011

I`m done!

The Christmas ham is in the oven, the Christmas cards are sent and the gifts are all bought and gift wrapped. The Christmas tree is standing in the living room ready in all its splendor and the sweet smell of hyacinths are spreading all over the house. I am done! Now Christmas can come….







Tomorrow I have a Friday Tutorial for you and then I will leave you for the Christmas holidays.

So….

From me...




....to you





A very Merry X-MAS!





Jeanette

PS The cap is one of my knitted gifts….for my husb….schhh don’t tell. Next year we won’t loose sight of him in the ski slopes J

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så skönt att du är klar med det mesta!
    Det är jag med... bara lite kvar!
    En sådan häftig mössa med "antennstropp"... den blir nog din man glad för!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jeanette--I want to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a joyful, healthy and creative 2012. Your encouragement and enthusiasm for my work has been a bright spot in my life this year. Thank you!!!!!!! XXXOO-

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jeanette, det har kommit ett fint julkort till mig, med varma julönskningar som har gjort mig enoooormt glad. Tack!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hehe,kan knappt hålla mig tills jag ser den på mottagaren... Men den ser jättefin ut! Jag ska genast byta ut fotot på mönsterbladet!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Och häpp så har jag en ny blogg! Välkommen över.

    SvaraRadera