måndag 2 januari 2012

A clean slate



I don’t believe in New Year resolutions anymore. I have given tons of them over the years, most of them containing a promise of loosing weight, being healthier or start exercising but usually also something that I would break the next day, week or month – which would inevitably make me feel bad or guilty. But why start the New Year with something that will cause guilt eh? Isn’t there enough of that going around already?

So this year I started the New Years with a wish instead. There is something so much more positive with a wish don’t you think? There is nothing to live up to just the feeling of joy if your wishes comes through.

I wished for a year with:

Less fear & more hope
Less hate & more love
Less doing & more living

May 2012 be a year when wishes come through!


Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar