tisdag 10 januari 2012

Tag Tuesday

Snow sports & games

This is my first Tag ever so I decided to keep it simple but I still had great fun making it though!  



While I was making it I was thinking about the fact that I will have 50 more of these (hopefully) when the year is over and since it is a new theme each week they would also be a memento of my mood at the time… Not a mood board but a mood calendar…sort of…. All 51 of them framed perhaps? That got me thinking that the tags would look good, when framed, if each month had some tiny little resemblance – so for January it will be the blue border at the bottom.




Yep, there I was making the first one and already planning for what I was going to do when all of them were finished. That’s me in a nutshell. Good at living in the moment – not! I really must work on my mindfulness!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar