onsdag 4 januari 2012

My favorite place



This is where I have spent some of my time this Christmas holiday - sitting in my old armchair in front of the fireplace at the country house with my husband by my side thinking about everything and nothing. We didn’t say much. I was knitting and he was reading. I think we were both just letting our thoughts wander feeling very relaxed and at ease in each others company.


I think it is important to spend time together where you have nothing planed. No schedule, no list of tasks just you and your loved one. I cherish these moments; they are rare in our otherwise hectic everyday life.


The  knitting is a shawl ( what else…) in Rowan Kid silk haze in a beautiful orange color. I seem to be in an orange phase at the moment. Which is spot on it seems – the color of 2012 is tangerine!

Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar