måndag 27 februari 2012

Home sweet home

I am back home again. I left this .....

See how they look like ants? No way, ýou would ever get me up there!

The old church yard in Åre covered in snow. This is where I would end up if I ever put on a pair of skies.

 ....and came home to this.

Spring signs in my garden

That tells you something about how long the country of Sweden is…..I had a good week in the Swedish Alps. We stayed in the village of Åre in a rented cabin and drove up by car. I put up camp in the living room and worked during the days. It’s a good way of getting a lot of work done. No phones ringing, no colleagues dropping by to chat…just you and your computer. In the evenings I had a great and relaxing time with my husband and daughter. So I got the best of both worlds.



While we drove up and back I knitted in the car. You can do a hell of a lot of knitting during a 12 hour drive so on the way up I finished my cardigan in Noro yarn. I’ll show you a photo of it later this week. Luckily for me I also brought my black cotton yarn and started on my second cardigan in the evenings. As we drove up outside our house yesterday I just finished the two front pieces and now I only have the sleeves left. Not bad for a weeks work eh?

Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar