tisdag 21 februari 2012

Tag Tuesday

POETRY AND PROSE


This week’s theme was poetry and prose. I like poetry and read it a lot. I used to like writing poetry too but haven’t done it for many years.

The Tag is inspired by artist Austin Kleon who is the author of Steal Like An Artist and Newspaper Blackout. I love his work and he has interesting thoughts on creativity too. He makes his poetry by using a newspaper text and a permanent marker eliminating the words he doesn’t need and thereby he creates a whole new meaning to the text.


Today I had very sad news about a colleague and friend. It had me thinking that life really is very unfair sometimes. So I made a very simple and very black tag using Austin Kleons idea about the newspaper and the marker. .



The words says:

Quietly silence disappear
Life becomes survival.


Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar