måndag 20 februari 2012

Spring inspiration #1

The leaf is off to the exhibition. Finishing the blasted thing has really been hanging over me…..so now when I am finally rid of  it I can focus on new and fun projects.


Of course I had to get started right away.



I bought black cotton yarn to make another cardigan. Not expensive yarn at all this time. I am going to mix the cotton with a thin tread of linen to give the cardigan some structure. As you can see it’s the happy color of black so I thought I would add some buttons from my collection to give it a more spring feeling!





I also bought some fabric to make a dress. Not so colorful either but I fell in love with the polka dots. They make me happy.





So if last weeks posts were the week of knits this week just might be the week of spring projects!

Jeanette

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar