måndag 6 februari 2012

Relief

These last two weeks have been filled with pain due to a root canal infection followed by a root filling. Tooth ache may not sound much but I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy to endure the pain I had. I’ve been eating strong painkillers like candy but they didn’t help much. This weekend I finally felt better and the painkillers actually kept me more or less pain free for more than two hours. The relief filled me with such creative energy so in no time I finished the socks I’ve been knitting like forever and I made a pair of wrist warmers from the left over yarn. I also started on an embroidery using the fabric I colored with tea and coffee and finished my leaf for the exhibition. Promise to show you both later this week. Here are the socks and wrist warmers though.







Take care
Jeanette

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so relieved that you're feeling better. There's a reason why teeth are used in torture sessions (in thriller novels and films...) E x

    SvaraRadera